回款英文怎么说(分享外贸常用英语对话)
爱跨境 跨境电商 2022-06-11 10:11:15 · 热度999

A: What is the term of collection of payment?

  A:回款的期限是多长时间?

B: Thirty day net.

  B:30天不加息。

回款英文怎么说(分享外贸常用英语对话)

A: The customer is asking for a discount. How much is the limit?

  A:客户在要求打折,多少是上限?

B: Don’t go over ten percent.

  B:不要超过10%。

A: Did you do a nice mark up for the last quotation?

A:你上一个报价的毛利高吗?

B: I sure did, 25%.

B:当然,25%。

A: How about return on sales?

  A:销售利润是多少?

B: 12%.

B:12%。

A: It's been three months. We are still not able to seal the deal.

  A:已经三个月了,我们还不能成交。

B: The customer is backing off. We need to find out why.

  B:客户在退缩,我们得找找原因。

A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

  A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

B: Is there much of a difference in price ?

B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.

A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%.

B: We’ll take that one .

  B:我们就买那种。

A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?

A:这种的合你的要求吗?

B: Actually , it is more than we need .

B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

A: We can give you a little cheaper model .

A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

B: Let me see the specifications for that .

B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

A: You’re asking too much for this part .

A:这零件你们要价太高了。

B: we have some cheaper ones .

B:我们有便宜一点的。

A: What is the price difference ?

A:价钱差多少?

B: The basic model will cost about 10% less .

B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

A: How many different models of this do you offer?

A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。

B: We have five different ones .

B:五种

A: Is there much of a price difference .

A:价钱有很大的差别吗?

B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.

  B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

A: The last order didn’t work out too well for us

A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

B: What was wrong?

B:有什么问题吗?

A: We were developing too much waste .

A:生产出来的废品太多了。

B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much .

  A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。

B: You might try one of our cheaper components .

B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?

A: Let’s take a look at your price list again

A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。

B: Sure . I’ll bring it in next week .

B:好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。

A: This is the best material we have to offer .

A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。

B: Actually ,I don’t think we need it to be this good .

B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,

A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .

  A:我可以算你便宜一点。

B: Let’s do that .

  B:那就这么说定吧?

A: How is the new material working out for you ?

A:新原料用得如何?

B: Fine .we’re saving a lot of money with it .

B:不错,节省了不少的钱,

A: I’m glad to hear that .

A:听你这么说真高兴。

B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .

B:你建议得不错,谢谢。

A: How many would you like to order ?

A:您要订多少?

B: Is there a minimum order ?

B:有最低订购量的限制吗?

A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .

A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。

B: We’ll try one case of this .

B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧

A: We’re ready to take your order now.

A:你们现在可以下订单了。

B: We want to try this component as a sample.

B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

A: I can send one for you to try .

A:我们可以寄个给你试用。

B: Yes , please do that .

B:好,那就麻烦你了。

A: You could save a lot if you would order a little more .

  A:如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。

B: How could we do that ?

  B:怎么说呢?

A: We offer a discount for large orders .

A:我们对大量订购有打折。

B: Let me take another look at our requirements .

B:那我们看看我们的需要量有多少

A: Your prices seem a little high .

A:你们的价钱高了一些。

B: We could make them lower for you .

B:我们可以算你便宜一点。

A: How ?

A:怎么做呢?

B: If you order in large lots , we’ll reduce the price .

B:如果你大量订购,我们可以降价

A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.

A:订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。

B: I’m not sure we can use that many .

B:我怕我们用不了那么多。

A: It would represent quite a savings .

A:这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。

B: Ok, I’ll see what I can do .

B:好吧,我考虑考虑吧

A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part ?

A:这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?

B: They represent the prices for different quantities.

  B:那表示不同的量有不同的价钱。

A: I see .

A:原来如此。

B: The more you order , the more you will save .

B:订购愈多,省的钱愈多

A: Is this your standard price ?

A:这是你们的基本准价吗?

B: Yes ,it is .

B:是的

A: It seems too high to me

A:好像贵了一点。

B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders .

B:如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。

A:Welcome to our company. My name is  A. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.

A:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫 A ,负责出口部。这是我的名片。

B: I'll give you mine too.

B:这是我的名片。

A: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?

A:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?

B: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.

B:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。

A: I'm very glad to hear that.

A:听到这个我真高兴。

B: What's your best price for that item?

B:这种货你们最低价是多少?

A:The unit price is $12.50.

A:单价是12.50美元。

B:I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?

B:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?

A:I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.

A:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。

B: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.

B:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。

A: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, B

A:太好了。 B,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。

B:The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?

B:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?

A:Of course.

A:当然行。